DripDrop ORS Electrolyte Powder Sticks
We all fall into habits and routines – it’s the nature of being human.
But even when you realize your daily behaviors are inhibiting you from achieving your goals, that doesn’t mean you can just vow to change one day and all will be well.
“Every single behavior that you demonstrate – good, bad or ugly – is actually run by your unconscious mind,” says Carol Talbot, a keynote speaker and author of YOU The Divine Genius (www.Youthedivinegenius.com). “So if you want to change a behavior, you can’t do it by willpower alone. You have to get into the unconscious mind and change it there.”
She likens it to running a new program on a computer. First, you need to install the program – or at least upgrade the existing software.
Here’s why: Research indicates that the unconscious mind is running you on its auto pilot 95 percent of the time, Talbot says.
“That means the conscious mind provides 5 percent or less of our cognitive activity during the day,” she says. “So even when you think you’re consciously making a decision, you’re not. You are operating from pre-existing programs running at the unconscious level.”
The good news, Talbot says, is you really can reprogram the “software” in your brain. But she cautions that unlearning a lifetime worth of habits is no simple feat.
“A lot of the thoughts and attitudes rumbling around in your brain were probably programmed during childhood, which means they’re out of date,” she says. “It’s also likely that many beliefs that guide your life aren’t even your own. They were adopted from your family, culture or heritage.”
There’s a lot involved in unbinding those ties to the past, but Talbot offers a few tips to point you in the right direction.
• Understand that belief creates experience. People often think that experience is what leads to beliefs, but it’s actually the other way around. Your beliefs shape your destiny. For example, if deep down you believe you’re not good enough to accomplish something, then that belief will create the reality. “It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy,” Talbot says. “So when was the last time you examined your beliefs? Are they outdated and only supporting a limited view of what’s really possible for you? Maybe it’s time to choose your own beliefs rather than operate from those passed down by your ancestors.”
• Be the cause for all the effects in your life. Life is a chain reaction of causes and effects. Everything that happens was caused by what happened before and is the effect for what will happen next. “Some people seem stuck on the ‘effect’ side of life, bemoaning their bad luck,” Talbot says. “Others habitually think of themselves on the ‘cause’ side of life, always doing and achieving things.”
• Your words say more than you realize. The way we share and express our thoughts and beliefs is through language. And the language we use makes a huge difference, Talbot says. “You can change the language you use every day to label people, events, situations and circumstances in your life,” she says. “As soon as the label you put on them changes, your experience and perception of the person, the event, the situation or the circumstance also change.”
“Once you realize you’re creating your life as you go along, it gives you the power to change,” Talbot says. “You can choose to pay attention to different things, interpret experiences differently, feel differently and act differently.”
About Carol Talbot
Carol Talbot (www.caroltalbot.me), author of the soon-to-be-released book YOU The Divine Genius, is a keynote speaker who has delivered inspiring messages to corporations and conferences in more than 20 countries. She is a Certified Master Trainer of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), a Certified Trainer of hypnosis and a Certified Master Trainer of Time Line Therapy. In addition, she is a Master Firewalk Instructor, firing up teams and groups to walk across burning hot coals. Talbot also is the Amazon bestselling author of Hitting the Wall … and Breaking Through.
Pain News Network Online Poll of Kratom Customers to Gauge How Herb is Used in Real World
MEDIA ADVISORY – With the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) threatening to ban the coffee-related natural herb kratom by as early as October 1st, the nonprofit Pain News Network will release during a live, phone-based news conference at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT on Tuesday (September 20, 2016) the findings of its survey more than 6,000 kratom customers in the U.S.
The extensive survey by Pain News Network of kratom customers gauges how they use the natural herb, whether they consider it be beneficial, whether the support or oppose the DEA ban, and how they will react in the event that kratom is categorized by the DEA as a Class I narcotic like heroin or LSD. For more information about concerns raised about the DEA war on kratom, go to
News event speakers will include:
* Susan Ash, director, American Kratom Association;
* Travis Lowin, executive director, Botanical Education Alliance;
* Pat Anson, founder and editor, Pain News Network; and
* A medical expert.
TO PARTICIPATE: Join the live, phone-based news conference (with full, two-way Q&A) at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT on September 20, 2016, by dialing 1 (800) 860-2442. Ask for the “Kratom Survey” news event.
CAN’T PARTICIPATE?: A streaming audio replay of this news event and full survey results will be available as of 3 p.m. EDT/noon PDT on September 20, 2016 at http://www.painnewsnetwork.
Pain News Network is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, independent online news source for information and commentary about chronic pain and pain management. The Network’s mission is to raise awareness about chronic pain, and to connect and educate pain sufferers, caregivers, healthcare providers and the public about the pain experience. http://www.painnewsnetwork.
PIXNOR Long Handle Body and Back Brush Bath Shower Brush Exfoliating Body Brush (Blue)
I was fortunate enough to receive this at a discount in exchange for my honest review. And I highly recommend this to friends and family and anyone in need of relaxing itch and skin relief .
Now…. Deliciously Savvy Needs Your Help Promoting! I cannot do it without each and every one of you so please sign up today! Thanks so much!
1 FREE Link For Agreeing To Post Giveaway On Time and Promote 3 to 4 times a week Via Social Media. (Choose from Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest ONLY)
PLUS Snag a 2nd FREE Link If You Post The Announcement (Choose From Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest OR Instagram)
Co-Hosts Wanted & Needed ~ $4 for 5 links of your choice (and I mean any you choose other than Google+). You can do Facebook Comments, Blog Comments, Giveaway Entries, Daily Votes, Social Media Follows of your choice, Secret Word Pages ANYTHING! PLUS the 2 FREE links above gives you 7 Links Total! Co-Hosts will also be promoted via graphics and link backs to their site via extra follow pages & Co-Host Pages! (# of extra follow pages depends on # of sign ups so promote, promote, promote!) Co-Hosts are not required to post announcement but it is greatly appreciated!
Other Sign Up Options Available On Sign Up Form
Open To US and must be 18+ to enter
Giveaway Dates ~ 12/15 9 PM EST through 12/31 11:59PM EST
Savvy Offer!!! The Blogger With The Most Referrals will Receive a FREE Co-Host Spot On my Next Giveaway OR Giveaway of Winners Choice! Promote Away and Make Sure They Know To Say You Sent Them! Minimum of 4 referrals to win free spot on next promotion or promotion you choose.