Premium Cross Training Glove and Wrist Wrap Set for High Performance Wrist and Callus Protection During Heavy WOD’s
- I have thumbed up these High Performance Cross Training Gloves and Wrist Wraps By DoubleDagger.
- Being One who is slightly age and definitely needing to maintain a consistent workout and exercise regiment, I needed these gloves. Having a hands on job causes calluses , so using these gloves for workouts is necessary for my comfort. A great feature of the DoubbleDagger Gloves is the separated wrist wraps that are great when you need them, and removeable when you dont need them. Examples of this is the lack of wrist mobility with other types of wrist support gloves, and how these allow to have palm/hand protection without wrist-block.
- The color coordination is nice, along with the sturdy durability of them is commendable.
- I am convinced about them, so I’ll add some product information I dug up to help you with your decision to try them out. Especially with their Iron Clad Money Back Guarantee For A Risk Free Purchase!
- They stand behind everything that they produce. Their premium quality training gloves and wrist straps come with a risk free money back guarantee. If you aren’t happy we’ll refund you or send you another pair free of charge.
- Product Specs:
- Separate heavy duty wrist strap
- Ergonomic padding system designed to protect grip hotspots without getting in the way.
- Unique bare knuckle design for cross training. Switch comfortably from pushups to pull-ups without bunching, digging, or loss of grip strength.
- Professional quality construction for long lasting protection.
- Hand washable!
- Wrong fit equals blisters (the opposite of why you are here).Use the size chart below, but — keep in mind — our sizes match the size you wear in other gloves most of the time. In between sizes? Pick the size you usually wear.
Measure the circumference of your flat hand at the knuckles (not including your thumb)
M: 7.7-8.6 in
S: 6.9-7.7 in
- Unlike 2in1 designs, our gloves move with you. No more digging between your fingers when you drop for pushups. No more restricted range of motion when you don’t need wrist support.
I was fortunate enough to receive this first one at a discount in exchange for my honest review. And hereby highly recommend it for, not only Family and Friends, yet is excellent for any and everyone.