ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 Oz – Top Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging & Repairs Dark Circles, Fades age spots & Sun Damage – 20% Vitamin C Super Strength – Organic ingredients
- I Am a person who is definitely not a spring chicken, and maintaining youthfulness is very Important. Though I try and stay physically fit yet the skin issues are a concern. So I was extremely excited to receive ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum. Discovering that it not only contains All Natural Vitamin C, which is known to reduce signs of aging, eliminate sun spots and damage, restore youthful glow, and minimizing existing wrinkles while preventing new wrinkle formation. It also contains a uniquely concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring and powerful moisture-binding ingredient that keeps skin plump, hydrated and young-looking. It also has an infusion of enriched organic aloe and jojoba oils to provide additional healing and hydration for your skin and unleash powerful antioxidants all while preventing the formation of free radicals which contribute to signs of aging. With All of these proven, naturally beneficial ingredients I tried it right away and have to say I’m loving it.
- Very Important is the 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If at any time you are not completely satisfied with your purchase feel free to return it to them for a full and prompt refund.
- A few things I learned in my product research was :
- Vitamin C is amongst the most well known vitamins contained in our daily diet. Health and beauty experts are just now beginning to discover the vast benefits and complexities of vitamin c and its derivatives. The key to ArtNaturals Serum is contained in the vitamin c derivative Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a newly discovered form that works wonders for the skin. Sodium Ascorbyl works in 3 unique ways to counteract signs of aging and bring restoration to your skin. First it acts as an antioxidant preventing tiny reactive particles known as free radicals from inflicting the signs of aging. Second It is been clinically proven to disrupt overproduction of melanin which when produced in excessive amounts causes age spots, freckles, melasma, and other forms of hyperpigmentation. Third and most surprisingly, Sodium Ascorbyl works naturally with the body to produce pure vitamin c at the most opportune time. When vitamin C is ingested or taken in any form it has a host of necessary nutrients and immune boosting benefits.
- However when it comes to your skin, plan vitamin c does contain one drawn back. The key essential nutrient known as L-Ascorbic Acid is unstable and breaks down before it’s nutrient rich contents can be delivered to the skin. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate however is a much more stable derivative and once absorbed into the skin can maintain its nutrient rich balance in order to deliver anti-aging properties in the purest and most effective form.
- Lastly packaging is made with recycled materials.
I was fortunate enough to receive this first one at a discount in exchange for my honest review. And hereby highly recommend it for, not only Family and Friends, yet is excellent for any and everyone.