Refillable Cosmetics Containers and Luggage Packing Organizers – Make up Travel Cases and Holders
Skip the Hassle At Airports By Portioning Your Toiletries To Meet TSA Requirements
Things I Love & Learnt About the Dot&Dot – 2 oz Travel Bottle
- I highly recommend the Dot&Dot – 2 oz Travel Bottles. They are really cute, soft, squeezable, reusable and leakproof…They are TSA approved, making them the perfect companions if you travel through airports frequently…They come either as a set of 4 bottles in a clear toiletry bag or you can buy only one bottle at a time.
- They are made of high quality soft silicone that will last you through lots of trips. The silicone is FDA approved and 100% BPA free, so you can safely use them for other liquids like baby food, salad dressing, dips, also…
- Each lid has 3 leakproof walls to prevent leaks or spills…
- Each bottle has a suction cup design on its side for temporary hands-free use…you can quickly stick them to your shower walls, for example…
- The lids are removable and the openings are wide enough that you can easily refill and clean these bottles. You can wash them by soaking in warm soapy water or by using the dishwasher (top rack only).
- They have a very cool feature that comes in really handy at times – a built-in ID window in the lid that allows you to select from several labels the contents of the bottle, for example: lotion, shampoo, soap, etc.
- The Dot&Dot – 2 oz Travel Bottles come in 3oz, 2oz and 1.25 ounce bottle sets and in 2 different color collections: White/Blue/Green/Purple and Purple/Pink/Green/Orange.
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review 🙂
Check it out 🙂