4-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer, 150% Bigger, 50% Less Wastage, Perfect Veggie Spaghetti/Pasta Maker
Things I Love & Learnt About the Brieftons NextGen Spiralizer
- The Brieftons NextGen Spiralizer is a must have item in your kitchen if you are on a Raw Food, Low Carb, Gluten Free, No Wheat, or Paleo Diet. I do not follow a particular diet, however, we use lots of vegetables when we cook and I make soups almost daily. This spiral slicer is such a great addition to any kitchen!! Healthy meals will never look the same.
- It saves you a lot of time in the kitchen and it makes vegetables and salads fun and attractive for children…My kids love eating carrot spaghetti and salad spaghetti.
- You can create noodles and Julienne spirals from a variety of vegetables: Carrots, Zucchini, Cucumbers, Squash, Radish, Sweet And Regular Potatoes, and lots others…
- The 4 blades are very sharp and guaranteed not to rust or loose sharpness qualities in time. These blades are capable of cutting veggies in 4 sizes: 3, 5, 10 and 70 mm widths.
- It is very easy to use and it is small and compact, easily stored in the kitchen drawer. Cleaning is also a breeze because it is dishwasher safe and the blades are removable for ease of cleaning and changing.
- The Brieftons NextGen Spiralizer bundle contains: Spiralizer, End Cap, Cleaning Brush, and 3 exclusive Brieftons Recipe Ebooks that will be delivered by email so you can get the best out of this spiralizer…
- The Brieftons NextGen Spiralizer also comes with 100% Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service. I highly recommend it!
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review.
Check it out 🙂