Dark Spot Corrector – Hydroquinone Free With Hyaluronic, Glycolic & Kojic Acid – 98% Natural & 72% Organic – Paraben Free
Things I Love & Learnt About the Dark Spot Corrector by Belle Peau Beauty
- I would gladly recommend this product to anyone who has dark spots on their face, neck, hands, etc. and want to get rid of them. I have been using the dark spot corrector for a few weeks, just started another bottle and I am impressed with the results…I particularly had this stubborn dark spot on my chin for years, but I can barely notice it now…However, do not expect miracles overnight…it is not realistic…give it a few weeks before you throw it at the back of your drawer…
- The Dark Spot Corrector by Belle Peau Beauty has Hylauronic Acid in its mix for deep all day hydration and youthful skin.
- It contains Glycolic acid to exfoliate and eliminate dead surface skin cells.
- The Kojic acid fades age spots, hyper-pigmentation, sun damage and more
- The Salicylic acid unclogs pores and loosens thick dry skin, allowing new skin cells to regenerate.
- The cream is lightweight, it absorbs fast in the skin and it does not leave your skin feeling greasy, nor does it clog pores.
- It comes in a large 1 oz Airless Pump Container. The bottle is beautifully designed…it looks great on my vanity table 🙂
- What I love about this product is the fact that it does not contain Hydroquinone, mercury or parabens. This cream is also made in the USA and it is a Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing product.
- The Dark Spot Corrector by Belle Peau Beauty also comes with 100% Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service Give it a try!
*I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest, unbiased review
Check it out 🙂