NumbSkin™ is a non-oily topical anesthetic cream, perfect for skin pain relief while getting a tattoo, laser removal or any other minor surgical procedure. NumbSkin™ is recommended by medical practitioners and tattoo artists worldwide for painless skin procedures. We guarantee your skin will be numb in a few seconds and stay like that for about 4 hours.
NumbSkin™ generously offered 3 of our readers the chance to WIN a NumbSkin Topical Anesthetic Cream 10.56% Lidocaine (ARV: $57). Scroll down the page to learn more about this cream, and to also try your luck and WIN a tube for yourself!!
Things I Love & Learnt About the NumbSkin Topical Anesthetic Cream 10.56% Lidocaine
- I love the NumbSkin Topical Anesthetic Cream 10.56% Lidocaine because it is the easiest and quickest way to get temporary relief of pain and/or itching from burns, sunburn, cuts, scrapes, insect bites, perianal discomfort, fluids, medications, parenteral nutrition and blood products. It is also used for minor skin procedures, laser treatment procedures, hair removal, body art (tattoo and piercings), and cosmetic procedures.
- The NumbSkin Topical Anesthetic Cream contains 10.56% Lidocaine. Lidocaine works by temporarily blocking this pathway of pain signals along nerves. It does this by stopping the sodium entering the nerve ending at the site of the pain. This prevents an electrical signal building up and passing along the nerve fibers to the brain.…
- I used it for several things already…insect bites, cuts, scrapes, burns and even when my youngest daughter got her ears pierced. I highly recommend to have this in your emergency cabinet as a first aid! It absorbs really well in the skin and it gives relief within a few minutes!
- To use the anesthetic cream and get the best results, wash the area using a mild soap and plenty of water, dry it off, then apply the cream, rub it in, then cover the area with plastic wrap. The heat will activate the cream and within 15 minutes the skin will feel numb, but you can leave the cream and wrap on for one hour.
- NumbSkin comes in a pharmaceutical-grade laminated tube with barrier and preservation properties, and one tube of NumbSkin™ cream can cover 60 square inches. Give it a try!
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review 🙂
Check it out 🙂
And now the GIVEAWAY…
To WIN a NumbSkin Topical Anesthetic Cream 10.56% Lidocaine (ARV: $57) all you have to do is FILL the form below and come back every day to get extra entries to increase your odds…