Women’s Fit Grip Weight Lifting Gloves w/ Washable Ladies Gym Workout Crossfit
Things I Love & Learnt About the Women’s Fit Grip Weight Lifting Gloves by RIMSports
- I highly recommend the Women’s Fit Grip Weight Lifting Gloves by RIMSports because they are high quality, well made and not only protect your hands from calluses and tears when lifting weights or doing pull ups, they also support your wrists. They are absolutely adorable looking and come in two even more adorable colors: pink and turquoise.
- The palm of the glove is padded for extra cushion and made from leather which allows for a better grip of the bar. I do not lift weights, but they are so perfect for my daily pull ups. They have a five finger design and they are cut out to only cover the parts of the hand that actually come in contact with the bar. This is a feature I love because I do not like bulky, big gloves that make my hands sweaty. These gloves are very lightweight and so comfortable that I forget I even have them on.
- They are made from leather and spandex, so they are very durable and you can even wash them in a washing machine. After several uses and washes, the gloves still look great!
- The gloves close around the wrist with a wide diagonal velcro latch that doesn’t restrict movement.
- The Women’s Fit Grip Weight Lifting Gloves by RIMSports come in several sizes so you can get a snug yet comfy fit, from x-small to x-large, and First Class Customer Service. Give them a try!
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review.
Check it out 🙂