The Super Green Moisturizing Serum contains certified organic ingredients that moisturize, protect, and beautify skin in a safe, non-toxic manner.
Things I Love & Learnt About the Ageless Derma Super Green Moisturizing Serum
- I highly recommend the Ageless Derma Super Green Moisturizing Serum. The key to this moisturizer is the use of Aquaxyl. Aquaxyl has been proven in clinical studies to keep moisture in the skin and limit its loss. The Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil is placed within Ageless Derma’s Super Green Moisturizing Serum because of its high concentrations of natural antioxidants. Antioxidants are known to promote healthy cell growth, to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and to protect the skin from free radicals which lead to premature aging. Other ingredients added to this serum include natural shea butter, sodium hyaluronate plus certified organic chamomile, aloe and olive leaf extracts.
- The serum is lightweight, it absorbs fast and it does not clog your pores. My skin is prone to breakouts, however, while using this moisturizer I did not experience any breakouts or irritations. I noticed a major improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, my skin tone is more even and I can finally feel my face hydrated instead of greasy and oily…
- This formula is oil- free, fragrance-free, paraben free and dye-free – It contains no toxic chemicals or cancer causing additives.
- Pump a small amount of Ageless Derma Super Green Moisturizing Serum onto your fingers and apply to face and neck after cleansing or facial treatment. It works well alone or over a serum…your pick!
- This is a Cruelty Free formula and it it comes with First Class Customer Service.
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review.
Check it out 🙂