Gold Class – Premium Japanese Green Tea Matcha Powder [Certified USDA, JAS, Kosher] (30g)
Things I Love & Learnt About the Midori Spring Organic Ceremonial Matcha
- The Midori Spring Organic Ceremonial Matcha contains only the highest quality Matcha. Matcha is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. It has a vibrant green color, and it is slightly sweet.
- Matcha is another superfood. It is rich in antioxidants. As the body’s cleanup crew, antioxidants provide protection from harmful free radicals. Matcha has 137X more antioxidants than the regular brewed green tea. It is full of catechins, which are a super class of antioxidant that help fight bacteria and infections.
- It contains a large number of important amino acids, also. L-theanine in particular is an amino acid that stimulates the production of alpha wave activity in the brain, resulting in a state of calm alertness
- Matcha’s color is due to its abundant chlorophyll, which is known to be a natural detoxifier for our body. Chlorophyll is known to increase the blood’s capacity to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to cells within the body.
- This matcha is grown in certified organic farms tea gardens from Aichi and Kagoshima in Japan.
- One small cup of this flavorful ceremonial matcha tea helps me stay focused and energized the entire day. I never experienced any jitters, upset stomach, or crashes from it. This tea is completely different from every other tea experience…For the uninitiated, it will be a sensory explosion!
- The Midori Spring Organic Ceremonial Matcha comes with 100% Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service.
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review.
Check it out 🙂