Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover – Gently and Effectively Remove Dead Skin and Reduce Calluses in Just Seconds
Things I Love & Learnt About the Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Callus Remover
- With summer around the corner, I highly recommend the Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Callus Remover to keep those feet looking great in sandals and flip flops. This is a ingenious, elegant and cute looking rechargeable electronic exfoliation tool that gently lifts away dead skin and gets rid of calluses. After three treatments any callus I had was completely gone…This little gadget is very effective, however, it is also a lot less abrasive and much faster than manual files and pumice stones.
- The foot file spins a full 360° at speeds of 40 turns per second and there are two speeds from which to choose from.
- It is rechargeable so you do not need to keep buying batteries.
- It is very easy to use this callus remover. Start with dry skin, turn the file on and gently move it along the foot, pausing over rough spots and calluses a little longer for extra exfoliation. When you’re done exfoliating, rinse your feet with warm water and then apply a good foot cream.
- It has a built in LED light that comes in handy for those trouble spots hard to see.
- The Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Callus Remover is also water-resistant so you can easily clean it and wash it.
- The box contains: The callus remover, 2 grinding roller heads, 1 cleaning brush and a wall charger.
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review.
Check it out 🙂