12 Super-Strain Probiotics – Contains Living Robust Intestinal Flora Strains — Acid & Bile Resistant – Has A Patented & Trademarked Human Strain Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Things I Love & Learnt About the Probiotic Supplement by Doctor’s Choice
- The Probiotic Supplement by Doctor’s Choice contains healthy viable bacteria to repopulate your gut and ensure optimal digestive health! These probiotics work really well and I have never experienced any side effects from them…I believe I owe it to probiotics that my health is very good…
- This probiotic is a combination of 12 broad spectrum bacterial strains created by a holistic physician with over 20 years experience – Dr. Moore.
- Why and how it works? Probiotics work because 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it’s harder for the disease causing bacteria (the bad guys) to settle in. The Probiotic Supplement by Doctor’s Choice restores beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps control yeast and candida overgrowth and promotes daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation. Probiotics also help create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel full of energy again!!
- The Probiotic Supplement by Doctor’s Choice comes in a small, easy to swallow tablet that you only need to take once a day…The bottle has 60 veggie tablets – enough for 2 months of therapy.
- Each bottle comes with a FREE 70 Page Nutrition E-book by Dr. Moore that has everything you need to know about healthy diet, & healing your digestive tract, plus sensible food recipes, juicing recipes, cleansing/detox instructions and a list of common digestive ailments and other natural supplements you can use to help heal yourself.
- It is made in USA, a great way to support our business owners!!!
- It comes with 100% Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service.
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review 🙂
Check it out 🙂