Melatonin is the hormone that controls daily day-night cycles of sleep. Some sleep disorders, such as insomnia and Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS), are attributed to low melatonin levels.
Things I Love & Learnt About the Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Sleep Cream
- I love the Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Sleep Cream because it is the easiest and quickest way to treat your body with a good dose of Melatonin…Just a small amount of this cream applied to the skin every day delivers all your melatonin needs. I love the fact that this cream replaces the need to take pills or drops!
- Melatonin is a hormone that helps control your sleeping and waking cycles as well as treat sleeping problems. It helps control sleeping patterns of people who works in night shifts, jetlag or insomnia, helps fight cancer, protect against age-related damage, relieves anxiety and improves migraine frequency.
- The first night I applied the melatonin cream, I fell fast asleep within 30 minutes. In the morning I didn’t feel groggy or tired and I felt well-rested for the first time in a long time!! As far as side effects – I have not experienced any.
- Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Sleep Cream comes in a 1.7 oz cute looking bottle with an airless pump dispenser. It is really easy to use. Using the pump, press down once and this is the equivalent of a single dose of melatonin. Each bottle contains a two-month supply of 60 measured applications of melatonin.
- Each dose delivers 3 milligrams of melatonin. The cream has a pleasant light scent, it is leightweight and non greasy. It absorbs fast in the skin and it never irritates my skin. I highly recommend it!
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review.
Check it out 🙂