All Natural Formula Promotes Optimal Health for Kids. Improve Immune System Function, Colon Health, and Digestion! Safe Formula with Lactobacillus, Acidophilus, and Billions of Live Cultures and Intestinal Flora in Every Serving.
Number One Nutrition Advanced Probiotics are 100% Vegetarian with No Known Side Effects!
Things I Love & Learnt About the Replenish Probiotics for Kids by Green Herb
- The Replenish Probiotics for Kids by Green Herb contain 18 organic herbs and 14 strains of active probiotics cultivated using only whole-foods and natural fermentation. These probiotics work really well and taste even better…at least my 10 year old son says so 🙂 He never experienced any side effects from them…As far as bloating, gas or other digestive issues…they very rarely happen anymore
- Why and how it works? Probiotics work because 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it’s harder for the disease causing bacteria (the bad guys) to settle in. The Replenish Probiotics for Kids by Green Herb restore beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, help control yeast and candida overgrowth and promote daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation.
- Probiotics also help create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel full of energy again!!
- The recommended dose is 2 chewable tablets once a day…Each bottle contains 60 chewable tablets with a nice fruity flavor – 1 month supply…
- The Replenish Probiotics for Kids by Green Herb contain no artificial colors or flavors, no yeast, gluten, dairy, corn, eggs, soy or any animal products.
- Provide the following live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus, delbreukii, caseii, bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, planetarium, brevis, helveticus, leichmanni, lactis, bifidabacteriumbifidum, saccharomyces boulardii, and saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Contain the following naturally fermented herbs: oats, spirulina, rice, bran, malt, barley, adzuki beans, almonds, molasses, alfalfa grass, oat grass, pepitas, sunflower kernels, turmeric, chlorella, fresh ginger, maize, and mung beans.
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review 🙂
Check them out 🙂