Things I Love & Learnt About the Santamedical SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter
- I am a Registered Nurse and the first thing I wanted to do once I received the Santamedical SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter was to compare its accuracy against the one I use at work all the time. Well, the readings from this pulse oximeter matched without flaw the readings from my work pulse ox…I am satisfied with its accuracy and I can easily recommend it to my friends and family!!
- The Santamedical SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter is able to quickly measure your pulse rate and your blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels, and is is FDA Approved to do so
- It has a bright color LED display that shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar, SpO2 level and Battery level.
- It is very light, small, compact, portable and very easy to use, however, it accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
- It has an easy one button operation, and it comes with an automatic power off feature, also. The Santamedical SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter will last easily through thousands of readings.
- It ships with 2 AAA batteries and a user manual. In addition, it also comes with a nice black case and a Neck/Wrist Cord
- It comes with 1-year Warranty and First Class Customer Service!!!
Check it out 🙂