An organically derived, ultra moisturizing serum that visibly improves dryness, wrinkles and fine lines. A face serum to lift and tone the look of aging and sagging skin while reducing discoloration due to sun damage, aging, and acne scarring.
Things I Love & Learnt About the Sano Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- The Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Sano Naturals is made with natural and organic Hyaluronic Acid. It is 100% natural, and it contains no parabens and no sulfates. This is a serum…I love serums…it is lightweight yet slightly thicker than other serums, it hydrates and it absorbs quickly without making your face greasy, and it doesn’t clog pores…
- This product is amazing Almost as soon as I put it on my face, my skin is soft, hydrated, and the fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable…After weeks of using this serum I feel that it improved my skin tone a lot and my skin just looks healthier overall
- The Hyaluronic acid is not an acid…it will not strip or peel your skin like an acid does. In fact, it’s the exact opposite, the hyaluronic acid will moisturize and plump you skin making it look radiant and youthful looking. Hyaluronic acid binds 1,000 times its own weight in water deep into the spaces between skin cells.
- The serum also contains Vitamin C to reverse sun damage and Vitamin E for its ability to repair cellular damage
- By the way, if layering serums, apply the serum with the thinnest consistency first…
- It is made in the USA and no animal testing was done in making this product.
- The Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Sano Naturals comes with Lifetime 100% Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service!!
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review 🙂
Check it out 🙂