Things I Love & Learnt About the La Lune Naturals Activated Charcoal Konjac Cleansing Sponge
- I highly recommend the La Lune Naturals Activated Charcoal Konjac Cleansing Sponge This sponge is your perfect skin solution – it exfoliates, it cleanses, and it is naturally pH balanced. It is made from natural fibers that help absorb excess oils, impurities and acne causing bacteria. It also helps stimulate blood circulation and accelerate skin regeneration I am in love with this product and my face has never looked fresher or more radiant
- It is gentle enough for the most sensitive types of skin but strong enough to exfoliate and clean your face.
- The La Lune Naturals Activated Charcoal Konjac Cleansing Sponge is made from the sustainable konjac plant, and is free of chemicals, paragons, sulphates and is biodegradable.
- The sponge is cruelty-free and vegan.
- It comes with a suction hook so you can hang dry your sponge!
- The box contains 2 Konjac sponges
- Every 2-3 weeks you need to sanitize the sponge. To sanitize the sponge you need to wet the sponge then microwave it for 1 minute.
- The sponge needs to be replaced every 2-3 months
- When you buy a sponge you will also receive a FREE eBook: The Ultimate All-Natural Skin Care Guide. This book includes a simple 5-Step Skin care system recommended by dermatologists and lots of mask, scrub and wrap recipes for your skin!
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review 🙂
Check it out 🙂