Supports and Maintains Memory, Concentration, and Focus
Things I Love & Learnt About Excelerol #1 Brain Supplement
- Excelerol is quite amazing!! I have been working a lot lately and eventually it caught up with me…Feeling tired and brain foggy was a everyday happening and then the migraines were happening very often also. If you feel alright and full of energy, yes you might notice a difference, however, Excelerol brought sparks back in my life 🙂 Within 20 minutes of taking the first dose, the brain fog was gone and then it felt like an energy bomb went BOOM in my head…The effects are not as dramatic now after a few weeks of a daily dose (I only take one dose in the morning with my coffee…), but I love this supplement. It also helped with my migraines…actually, I have not had a migraine in a month now, and I sleep a whole lot better also 🙂
- The active ingredients in Excelerol are backed by clinical and scientific research to support memory, focus, concentration and alertness: Vitamin B 12, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Guarana Extract, Kola Nut Extract, DMAE, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Bacoppa Monnieri Extract, Peppermint Oil, Tulsi (Holy Basil) Extract, Green Tea Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Rhodiola Extract, Phosphatidylserine, L-Tyrosine, White Tea Extract, Black Tea Extract, Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Citicoline, Huperzine Extract, and Vinpocetine. Each one of these ingredients are shown to improve brain function and to support a healthy nervous system!!
- Take 1-2 capsules up to 3 times per day, just do not take more than 8 capsules in 24 hours 🙂
- The capsules are easy to swallow. These are liquid filled vegetarian capsules and they are compatible with the Nuerodigital Pill Dispenser
- This box gives you 72 capsules in 12 convenient 6 capsule packs, in a really cool looking POP display box.
- Excelerol is made in the USA, yes, a great way to support our business owners!!!
- It comes with a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review 🙂
Check it out 🙂