Best Cleaner and Conditioner for Quality Leather
Things I Love & Learnt About the Chamberlain’s Leather Milk 8oz Leather Care Liniment
- The Chamberlain’s Leather Milk is an amazing nutrient for your leather! It was originally designed for and recommended by Saddleback Leather Company. This is a water-based leather conditioner that is safe, all natural recipe containing no chemicals, and made with high quality, leather enriching ingredients plus a gentle cleaner This leather milk was designed to gently nourish, strengthen, restore and preserve anything leather: leather bags, luggage, purses, shoes, boots, saddle/tack and leather apparel…
- I love this leather conditioner…I used it on many leather products and the results are astonishing. My leather sofa set is shiny and it looks great…and a few of the purses I used it on look really nice 🙂 It covers scratches really well and it cleans dirt spots without having to scrub and scratch the leather…
- It has a pleasant almond fragrance, subtle enough not to detract from your leather’s natural scent
- It comes with a FREE reusable cotton terry applicator pad…
- The Chamberlain’s Leather Milk is used on all Saddleback Leather Company’s products before the items are shipped to their customers
- Here are a few leather care tips from the company: Use carefully on unfinished leather. Not for use on suede. Test in a discreet area before using. Clean first with Straight Cleaner no. 2 or other leather cleaner if leather is excessively dirty. May darken lighter colored leathers; color usually lightens back up with use. Apply shoe polish after conditioning dress shoes!!
- The Chamberlain’s Leather Milk is 100% Made in USA!
Check it out 🙂