External Battery Pack with built-in USB & Apple® Lightning Cable. The PowerCard is a Lightweight Backup Phone Power Bank That Fits in a Pocket or Wallet and Works Great for iPhone 5/6, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Nexus and More.
Things I Love & Learnt About the Power Theory® Portable Charger
- This portable charger by Power Theory is quite the gadget!! I love it…it is small, compact, leightweight and yes it is about the size of a credit card…It has as stylish design and a built-in Micro USB and Apple Lightning Cable meaning you have everything need to charge your phone when you need it!!
- It is made with an A+ Li-Polymer battery cell (2500 mAh). This lithium polymer battery is safer and performs better compared to lithium ion (li-ion) batteries found in slightly cheaper lipstick style chargers.
- It has a new “S-Power” chip for intelligent charging and extra safety protection. It turns off automatically and charging is easy. Just plug in the Micro-USB or Lightning adapter to your phone and you will see the LED light turn red as it starts charging…
- It’s almost the size of a credit card, only 1/4″ (6.3mm) thick and weighs just 2.1 oz. (60g)!!
- The PowerCard works great for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5, iPad Air Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, HTC One M8 Desire, Google Nexus 5 6, LG G3, Motorola Moto G X, Sony, Huawei and other Smartphones and Tablets that can be charged via MicroUSB.
- It does not work with older Apple devices like the iPhone that use the old bigger Apple connector
- The package contains the following: 1 * Power Theory PowerCard PTX-2500 (2500mAh); 1 * User Guide; 1 * Apple Lightning Adapter
- It comes with 100% Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service
Check it out 🙂
*Product was provided for free in exchange for unbiased and honest review 🙂