Green Tea Powder – Highest Quality – Superior Concentration of Amino Acids & Antioxidants
9 Things I Love & Learnt About the Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha
- The Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha by Kiss Me Organics contains only the highest quality Matcha. Matcha is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. It has a vibrant green color, and it is slightly sweet
- Matcha is another superfood. It is rich in antioxidants. As the body’s cleanup crew, antioxidants provide protection from harmful free radicals. Matcha has 137X more antioxidants than the regular brewed green tea
- It is full of catechins, which are a super class of antioxidant that help fight bacteria and infections
- It contains a large number of important amino acids, also. L-theanine in particular is an amino acid that stimulates the production of alpha wave activity in the brain, resulting in a state of calm alertness
- Matcha’s color is due to its abundant chlorophyll, which is known to be a natural detoxifier for our body. Chlorophyll is known to increase the blood’s capacity to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to cells within the body.
- The matcha is grown in a certified organic family-owned Japanese tea farm that has been operating since 1915. This farm, located in the Shizuoka region of Japan, has been run by the same family for over 3 generations and it is recognized by the United Nations as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System 🙂
- One small cup of this flavorful ceremonial matcha tea helps me stay focused and energized the entire day. I never experienced any jitters, upset stomach, or crashes from it.
- This tea is completely different from every other tea experience…For the uninitiated, it will be a sensory explosion!
- It comes with 30-day 110% Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service
*I received this product free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review
Check it out 🙂