Trusted by millions, KT Tape is used for common sports injuries such as ITBS, runners knee, shin splints, hamstring strain, & many more.
Scroll down the page to learn more about this amazing product, and to also try your luck and WIN a KT TAPE PRO for yourself 🙂 2 winners. Each winner can pick the KT Tape Pro in the color of his/her choice thanks to the guys from http://www.kttape.com/
9 Things I Love & Learnt About KT TAPE PRO
- The KT TAPE Pro is a revolutionary alternative to the Ace bandages and therapeutic tapes on the market. The KT Tape is applied along muscles, ligaments, and tendons to provide lightweight support while you recover from injuries. The tape creates neuromuscular feedback (called proprioception) that inhibits (relaxes) or facilitates stronger firing of muscles and tendons. This feedback creates support elements without the bulk and restriction commonly associated with wraps and heavy bracing 🙂 I use it on my lower back and knees while running and I love its convenience and effectiveness!! The tape is actually stylish and cool looking and it comes in a variety of colors!!
- The KT TAPE Pro is made from specially engineered, ultra-durable synthetic fabric designed to provide durability and increased strength. This fabric allows the tape to stretch in length but it prevents the tape from stretching in width.
- The tape’s unique Matrix Mesh allows for moisture release and breath-ability so it is comfortable to wear for up to five days at a time without itching, irritation or reactions of the skin The KT Tape’s unique Matrix Mesh is also specially designed to provide 160% elasticity – the same as human skin
- The KT Tape can be worn in the pool and shower because the adhesive used is of high quality and lasts through showers, humidity, and sweat with no problem!!
- The tape has reflective elements built in so it gives you visibility at night
- The KT Tape Pro comes with 20 precut strips. Each precut strip has rounded corners to prevent snagging or fraying around the edges and it is 10″ long. You have 16.6 feet of tape per roll, and one roll generally lasts 40-60 days depending on usage
- It comes in a permanent carrying case…great to just add it to your gym bag…
- It has step-by-step instructions included for common applications. If you don’t see yours, just check out the full list of application videos online: http://www.kttape.com/instructions/
- The package contains 20 pre-cut, latex-free, synthetic Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape strips, 1 travel case, 1 sticker, and 1 quick start guide.
Check it out 🙂
Instructions for the KT Tape :
Check out this link http://www.kttape.com/instructions/ for instructions on how to apply the KT Tape for different types of injuries 🙂
And now the GIVEAWAY…
To WIN a KT TAPE PRO all you have to do is FILL the form below and come back every day to get extra entries to increase your odds
Contest winner must live in USA and be 18+ years old in order to claim their prize. The winner has 48 hrs to respond to the winning email or an alternate winner will be chosen.