Things I Love & Learnt About the Derma Roller System
- I highly recommend it Derma Roller System is small, leightweight, and it comes with its own carrying case for proper storage.!!
- The 200 fine needles reduce and eliminate wrinkles, scars, fine lines, cellulite, stretch marks, hyper-pigmentation, and more… The derma roller has proven to stimulate collagen production, accelerate skin regeneration, build up pitted scars, reduce wrinkles, fade stretch marks, and cellulite!
- The steel micro-needles come in 5 different lengths (0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm) depending on the type of treatment you are using the system for
- It takes about 4-5 minutes to roll my face…I go 4 times vertically, then 4 times horizontally, and the last 4 times I go diagonally…I only use it once a week, however, the improvement in the skin texture is almost immediate…Personally it has helped me get rid of a few old scars on my face, and it tremendously improved how the deep lines on my forehead look… Lately I started using it on some old stretch marks and I think it is going to work as well …
- The derma roller has been proven to help smooth facial scars, to stimulate collagen and elastin production, to stimulate hair growth, and to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines without surgery or laser therapy…
- The Derma Roller System also creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing cosmetic and skin care products to penetrate the skin better and at a deeper level
Check it out 🙂