100% Pure Sodium Bentonite, Indian Healing Clay Powder 16 Oz – Therapeutic Grade
Things I Love & Learnt About the Indian Healing Clay Powder by Majestic Pure
- This stuff is amazing…This is Indian Healing Clay from Wyoming, USA. Bentonite clay comes from deposits of volcanic ash and it is one of the most effective detoxifying agents available and has been recognized as such for centuries by native peoples around the world. The first recorded use of medicinal clay occurred in 2500 B.C. in Mesopotamia!
- The clay absorbs toxins such as heavy metals, free radicals, pesticides, etc. Bentonite clay has a negative electrical charge, attracting positively charged molecules. Because most toxins are positively charged, clay naturally rids the body of toxins as it pulls and holds on to the toxins.
- Bentonite Clay is known to help with external skin issues such as skin rashes, cuts, eczema, blemishes, burns or insect bites by applying a paste of water and clay. Leave on the mixture on the skin until it dries off.
- You can make a skin poultice by putting a handful of clay in a thick layer on the skin and keeping a wet cloth over the clay. You need to keep changing the poultice every 2 hours; it helps with burns, cuts, springs and bites.
- To create a face mask, mix Bentonite clay and water and apply this mix to the face as a mask. Leave on this mask for approximately 20 minutes and then wash it off…This is one of my favorite facial masks…it cleans, it detoxifies and it heals 🙂 This mask is excellent for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin.
- Bentonite mixed in the bath water is excellent for a relaxing and detoxifying bath…
- Do not use a metal bowl or spoon when mixing the clay powder 🙂
- It comes with 60-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service
Check it out 🙂