9 Things I Love & Learnt About the Sun Si’belle Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30, tinted
- This is not your regular sunscreen….this is sunscreen with a kick….it smells like vanilla and it is tinted. I am in awe with the Sun Si’belle Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen…The lotion is on the thick side, it feels smooth, and a little goes a long way…it absorbs in the skin very fast and it doesn’t make your skin greasy!
- It provides chemical-free mineral UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30, which protects your skin from harmful sun rays and prevents sun damage and pigmentation.
- It contains fruit extracts of Pineapple and Papaya to provide mild exfoliation and to keep your skin fresh and glowing.
- It also has Sea Kelp to provide hydration to your skin throughout the day…
- Ellagic acid, an antioxidant found in raspberries and cranberries, protects against ultraviolet damage by blocking production of matrix metalloproteinase enzymes that break down collagen…
- The highly nutritive Tomato is a rich source of Antioxidants like Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Lycopene, Omega 3,6,9, Copper, Iron, Manganese and Zinc, are essential for treatment and prevention of cutaneous signs of aging, and for reducing UV damage to the skin
- The sunscreen also contains Hyaluronic acid and CoQ10, two other powerful anti aging and moisturizing agents 🙂
- It is Paraben free, gluten free, nut oil free, NANO particles free, chemical free, and toxin free
- The Sun Si’belle Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen is an amazing blend that not only protects your skin from sun damage, it also heals and nourishes it…I highly recommend it!!
Check it out 🙂