Dead Sea Mud Mask with Six Organic All-Natural Extracts to not only make your skin look great, but reduce signs of aging and help heal your skin – Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Juice, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract and Calendula Oil.
9 Things I Love & Learnt About the Dead Sea Mud Mask with Six Organic All-Natural Extracts
- Spa’s Premium Dead Sea Mud Mask is a powerful blend of six organic all-natural extracts to not only make your skin look great, but to also reduce signs of aging and help heal your skin – Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Juice, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract and Calendula Oil! The mud mask is not very thick, it has liquid consistency, and it is very easy to apply…It takes about 15 minutes for the mud mask to completely dry off. After washing it off, my face feels clean, soothed, hydrated, and the big pores that I dislike so much are noticeably smaller in size. It does not irritate my skin and it keeps my face breakout free. This is one of my favorites 🙂
- The Dead Sea Mud is famous for its healing properties because there are 40 different kinds of natural minerals found within this miraculous mud. It helps relieve symptoms of mild to severe eczema and helps soothe symptoms of itching, burning and discomfort from dry skin It keeps your pores clean to help you fight acne and oily skin and keep your skin looking youthful and vibrant.
- The Aloe Vera treats many skin conditions and can help heal minor skin infections…
- Jojoba Oil is loaded with vitamins, sterols, antioxidants and fatty acids and helps heal and prevent acne breakouts…
- The Sunflower Oil is full of nutrients and vitamins to detoxify and heal your skin.
- The Hickory Bark, also known as Carya Ovata Extract, reduces skin inflammation and it adds a nice scent to the mud.
- Calendula Oil is extracted from the Marigold flower and it works by reducing inflammation in your skin
- The Shea Butter is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E, and it is known to heal dry skin, scars, stretch marks, etc…
- The Spa’s Premium Dead Sea Mud Mask is made in USA…a great way to support our local business owners!!!
Check it out 🙂