9 Things I Love & Learnt About the Santamedical Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Case
- I am a Registered Nurse and the first thing I wanted to do once I received the Santamedical Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor was to compare its accuracy against a manual pressure cuff. Well, the readings from this automatic wrist BP cuff were very close to the readings from the manual pressure cuff…I am satisfied with its accuracy and I can easily recommend it to my friends and family.
- This automatic BP monitor is very small, compact, portable and very easy to use. It automatically inflates to the appropriate level and each time I used it so far it has put out very fast readings…
- It stores up to 60 blood pressure readings with date and time that will come handy when you need to monitor your BP over days or weeks…
- It ships with 2 AAA batteries and a user manual.
- It comes with a hard plastic white case for proper storage 🙂
- It has a large LCD size with big lettering that comes handy for those with vision trouble
- It has Date and time function, Automatic power-off function, and an Emergency Stop function for peace of mind 🙂
- It has a measuring Range of BP: 30mmHg~280mmHg; and Pulse: 40 to 199 times/min. Measuring Accuracy: Pressure: ±3mmHg; Pulse: ±4% of reading
- It comes with 1-year Warranty and First Class Customer Service
Check it out 🙂