Simple Health Yacon Syurp is made from yacon root and is 100% pure. It has a deliciously sweet taste, a bit like dates, but is diabetes friendly. For all the benefits, please go here: http://www.simplehealthco.net/yacon-syrup/.
9 Things I Love & Learnt About the Yacon Syrup – 100 Percent Pure Root Extract
- I highly recommend the Simple Health Yacon Syrup as a diabetes friendly sugar alternative. Yacon Syrup is a great, low calories, healthy substitute for sugar, maple syrup and honey. It’s a perfect pancake topping, coffee sweetener and you can use it in many recipes.
- The Simple Health Yacon Syrup is 100 percent pure syrup that is made from the Yacon Root. This root grows in South America, and looks similar to a sweet potato.
- Simple Health Yacon Syrup does not contain any preservatives or additives or GMOs, and it is dairy-free, gluten-free and wheat-free.
- The Yacon Syrup is LOW GI and high in FOS so it does not elevate blood sugar levels and helps regulate insulin levels.
- It also boosts metabolism and is a great supplement to assist you in weight loss – the Yacon Syrup has been shown to reduce cravings
- Yacon Syrup is very high in soluble fibers so it is a good tool against constipation 🙂
- In addition, the syrup is high in Prebiotics which help stimulate good bacteria in the gut so this product will support a healthy immune system and brain function, and it will decrease inflammation.
- You can find FREE recipes at www.simplehealthco.net/yacon-syrup-recipes for ideas
- It comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service – For any questions you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check it out 🙂