Tired of starting your day with painful heels and arches? Plantar fascia and Achilles tendons that tighten up during the night are the cause, and the Dr. Kay’s Night Splint Brace is the solution. By holding your foot in a flexed position, it keeps the tissues stretched and makes those first steps out of bed so much more comfortable…
Things I Love & Learnt About the Dr. Kay’s Night Splint Brace for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendinopathy
- My father has been having pain from plantar fasciitis on a daily basis until he gave in to my advice and tried this night splint brace from Dr. Kay. After only a few days of wearing it at night, he is healed and the once skeptic is now the biggest promoter of Dr. Kay’s Night Splint Brace 🙂
- This brace will hold your foot in a flexed position to keeps the tissues stretched during the night so when you take those first steps in the morning it will no be painful!
- It has two side straps with Velcro closure so you can control the angle of your foot…It is recommended to start with an angle that feels comfortable, then gradually to increase it over the following nights
- It also has adjustable straps that wrap around your leg and foot. These straps also have centered buckles that make it really easy for anybody to put the brace on or to take it off…
- This brace is thin and very leightweight and it is padded with plenty of foam so it is very comfortable even when you sleep. The straps are padded also 🙂
- It has a breathable liner to prevent heat and moisture build-up
- It has non-skid sole and you can use this brace on both legs!!!
Check it out 🙂