Nutritional yeast is a delicious salty, creamy, nutty, cheese-tasting superfood that can be sprinkled on just about everything! It’s naturally very low in sodium and fat and is dairy and gluten free!.
9 Things I Love & Learnt About the Nutritional Yeast Flakes by Sari Foods
- I highly recommend this amazing health food The Nutritional Yeast Flakes by Sari Foods are 100% whole food based and naturally occurring – nothing synthetic here – just as it comes in the nature 🙂 It tastes like cheese…I personally love how it tastes and I eat it by itself a lot of times…It tastes great cooking with it also and the 50+ recipes that you receive with the purchase of the yeast are yummy…
- It is great on vegetables, tacos, pasta, popcorn, soup, baked potatoes, dips, salads…your imagination is the limit!!!
- Sari Foods Nutritional Yeast contains 50% protein, over 20% fiber, all 18 amino acids and 15 different minerals (including iron, selenium and zinc), and Beta-glucans that are so great for loweting your cholesterol
- This product is packed with B vitamins. Vitamin B deficiency will give you fatigue, brain fog, irritability, depression, and even insomnia. Vitamin B6 is crucial in the making of serotonin and norepinephrine – the mood and happy hormones. When I feel low and drained of energy a week of Vitamin B will get me back in shape so I love it that this yeast provides me enough vitamin B daily 🙂
- This yeast is extremely low in calories, fat and sodium. It is a superfood because it packs such nutritious power in a few calories only.
- It is dairy free, gluten free, MSG free
- The Sari Foods Nutritional Yeast has lots of nucleotides that promote cellular repair and regeneration.
- Nutritional Yeast Flakes create a special enzyme called glutathione peroxidase that is known to neutralize free radicals and help protect us from their damage
- The nutritional yeast comes in a zippered bag so it stays fresh even after you opened it.
Check it out 🙂