Miracle Care™ is a signature line of premium shampoo products. Miracle care offered the first ever spray on waterless shampoo for dogs and their products have been the professional’s choice for over 40 years, and are a favorite with groomers, breeders and pet owners for their high quality and superior results.
9 Things I Love & Learnt About the Miracle Coat Shampoo
- I highly recommend this shampoo if your sweet pet has allergies Miracle Coat Hypo-Allergenic Dog Shampoo contains only gentle cleansers to remove dirt and dander from your pet’s skin and coat without irritation…
- I have been using this on my rat terrier girl with wonderful results….This shampoo keeps her from scratching so much and it makes her coat soft and shiny 🙂
- This shampoo also has additional vitamins and moisturizers to relieve the dry and itchy skin that often dogs with allergies suffer from…
- It has a nice mild coconut scent that will make your pup smell good between baths 🙂
- The shampoo contains such mild cleansers that I could bathe my dog every day if needed without drying her skin…
- This formula is specially made for sensitive skin and it has only natural ingredients
- The Miracle Care line of skin and coat care products gives you several choices to match the needs of your pet. Other choices: Curly and Wiry: Fortified with botanicals that nurture the skin and coat without over conditioning; Long and Silky: Extra conditioners loosen tangles and mats making after bath brush outs easy; Short and Smooth: Colloidal oatmeal and wheat germ oil condition both the skin and coat; Thick and Dense: Low Suds, gentle formula thoroughly cleanses and maintains the undercoat without stripping
- I encourage you to also check all the other products from Miracle Care™: waterless and foaming shampoos, as well as Kwik-Stop, and other first aid products, supplements, and remedies
- This product comes with First Class Customer Service. Do not hesitate to contact them if you have any question or if you looking for help Check out their blog for lots of tips on caring for your pets @ Miracle Care Blog!!!
Check it out 🙂