PREMIUM QUALITY – A waterproof case you can trust to keep your phone dry underwater up to 100 feet (30 meters) as it is IPX8 CERTIFIED, so that your phone does not get damaged whilst you snorkel, dive or swim.
9 Things I Love & Learnt About the Kobert Waterproof Case for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, Samsung Galaxy s5, s4, s3, Note 3
- I love the Kobert Waterproof Case it It has crystal clear see-through plastic on both sides so you can take amazing pictures & movies under the water, in the snow…in the shower…you name it… and it does a great job. I have not noticed any major quality difference in the videos and pics with or without the case .
- It is IPX8 CERTIFIED to 100 Feet (30 m)!!! The company does advise you to test its waterproof quality prior to each use by doing the paper towel test – if the paper towel in the case is still dry after 5 min under water then you are good to go…
- You can easily access your touch screen phone while in the case and for a limited time you will also get a BONUS Stylus pen for FREE 🙂
- The case is an universal bag that can be used for any device. 3.34″ x 6.49″ (8.5 CM x 16.5 CM) – is big enough to fit even bigger phones or when you want to fit more than 1 item in the bag. It will fit an iPhone 6, 6 Plus(Without Case), 5, 5s, 5c, 4, 4s, 3, Samsung Galaxy s3, s4, s5, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Nokia Lumia, Windows Phone 8x, Nexus 4, HTC One/One X/X+ & many more!
- It comes with a secure snap and lock/unlock mechanism that is really easy to use.
- The case is cute looking also. It is black and made from PVC & ABS
- It has a neck strap included for easy carrying You can attach or detach the neck strap if you don’t want to use it..
- You will also get an instruction card on how to care and use the case; however, if you still have questions they have a great customer service!!
- It comes with 30 DAY no questions asked MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. In addition they also offer a 1-year replacement warranty on the case…
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.