Magnesium Citrate Powder – High Concentration, High Potency, Highly Absorbable Liquid, Dissolvable Mineral Supplement Drink, Easy to Swallow for Kids and Adults, Helps Avoid Vitamins Deficiency, Vegetarian, for Serene, Calm, Restful Sleep Plus Many Other Benefits.
Trouble sleeping? Tight muscles? Cramps? Constipation? Magnesium is a vital mineral for numerous processes in the human body, and is essential to stay healthy, active and strong.
9 Things I Love & Learnt About the Magnesium Citrate Powder by SimpleHealth
- I love this Magnesium Citrate Powder by SimpleHealth. I start feeling its benefits in ONLY 5 minutes because the powder is more easily absorbed and effective than tablets. It also dissolves very easy in any type of liquid 😉
- Simple Health Magnesium Citrate is easy to swallow and flavorless. You can mix it with any juice of your choice!
- The serving size is a tiny 1/2 of a teaspoon…you get approx 119 servings in the bottle
- Magnesium aids in metabolism and energy production. It also improves sleep by balancing melatonin and the stress hormone. It balances serotonin, which relaxes the nervous system and relieves stress, panic attacks, anxiety and depression. It relaxes muscles also, relieving cramps and helps prevent heart disease, stroke, kidney stones, migraines and gallstones.
- Improves bone, teeth and muscle strength, helps the body utilize calcium properly. Reduces PMS and menopause symptoms, as well as osteoporosis.
- Magnesium increases insulin secretion so it is a good supplement to take if you have diabetes
- It alkalizes the body and it balances the body’s pH. Magnesium reduces lactic acid after exercise and relieves constipation
- This Magnesium Citrate Powder is a Vegetarian/Vegan Product. It does not have any sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives!!!
- It comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service
BUY IT @ Amazon.com:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.