Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, The Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free and delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures
9 Things I Love & Learnt About The Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri
- I highly recommend it This pan gives non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures…This happens because unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free!! No chemicals or toxins will leak in air your your food.
- In addition to being earth-friendly and ultra-safe, the Green Earth Pan’s ceramic coating is far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. You can saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil normally used 🙂
- The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri cooks even without any hot spots
- It has a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves…
- Another cool thing about the Ozeri pan is that there are no bolts on the inside of the pan !! The handle is attached to the outside of the pan only
- I love the green color these pans come in! They look trendy and new age in my kitchen
- It comes with a comfortable heat-resistant Bakelight handle The handle seems very secure, and it stays cool during use
- These pans are of very good quality. However, do not use metal spatulas, spoons, or any metallic objects to stir, flip, or contact the non-stick surface ever. Do not use steel wool, copper wool, or any kind of scrub brush on the nonstick surface ever. This includes plastic bristle scrub brushes, even the fine bristle kind on the back of some sponges.Also, I encourage to wash them in hot water only and wipe them dry with a soft cloth… 🙂 If you properly take care of them, these pans will last you a long time
- Reading through the reviews I see a lot of people saying that the pan loses its non stick quality after only a few uses…Before you toss this nice pan away…please make sure that the pan’s surface is still shiny and clean…If you notice dull spots it means that the pan has some food buildup and the food will stick to these spots…Use some vinegar or lemon juice to clean the inside of the pan really well and you will restore its non-stick properties in no time.
Check it Out for Yourself & Buy It 🙂