The BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil is full of essential fatty acids and powerful antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage and promote the regeneration of skin cells. A symbol of prosperity and wealth in many cultures, this incredibly light, anti-inflammatory oil provides nourishment for dry, stressed skin. BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil provides relief from minor skin irritations and inflammation, including dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and sunburned skin.
9 Things I Love & Learnt About the BEAUTYOILS.CO Pomegranate Seed Oil Moisturizer
- I highly recommend it I finally found something that WORKS for the scars and discolorations on my face… give it a week or so and you will see a difference…my face is clearer and the scars have started to fade away!!
- The oil is scent, color and preservatives free…less risk of allergies
- This is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against free radical damage and promotes the regeneration of skin cells 🙂
- The Pomegranate Seed Oil is also a very rich moisturizer…apply 2-3 drops to affected areas of the skin and in a few days you will see relief from dry and irritated skin
- The oil goes on smoothly and it absorbs quickly…it doesn’t leave my skin oily and it doesn’t clog pores
- This oil helps to treat skin problems like eczema, psoriasis and sunburns. Its healing properties are crucial in repairing wounds, cuts, and other break outs on the skin without leaving any scars or marks behind
- Your nails and hair can also benefit from the pomegranate oil. The high antioxidant and vitamin content of this oil promotes healthy hair and nail growth.
- It comes with a press-top cap dispenser 🙂
- Pomegranate seed oil is not made from the juice or flesh of the pomegranate, it is made from the fruit’s seeds.!!!
Link to the product page on BEAUTYOILS.CO: http://www.beautyoils.co/collections/beauty-oils-for-face-skin-hair/products/pomegranate-seed-oil-100-pure
Buy one for yourself 🙂
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.