Recently I had the opportunity to review the SmartSoft Invoices software. SmartSoft Invoice is a professional tool to scan and manage your invoices. SmartSoft Invoices automates the process of invoice scanning, invoice data extraction and classification. It provides recognition of data on scanned paper or PDF invoices, followed by validation, sorting and archiving to speed up your accounts payable process.
After using it for a few weeks now, here are my
9 Things I Love About SmartSoft Invoices!!
- It is very User Friendly…it took me only a few minutes to start scanning invoices 🙂
- The software learns to recognize your invoices so more you use it, better it gets…
- Automatically extracts data from paper invoices
- You can use it for paper documents, fax, PDFs or image files that you receive
- If automatic data capture results do not satisfy the required built-in confidence levels, the data field is highlighted so that you can manually confirm it!!
- The original invoice and the extracted data are shown side by side which is perfect to double check the data captured
- For each new invoice, coming from the same vendor from now on, the software extracts the data automatically 🙂
- It works with Quickbooks and other accounting systems … A+
- You can transfer the data directly to your document management, accounting or ERP system, or you can export your invoices to different output formats such as PDF, CSV, IIF and more.
You can check it out for yourself first…the company offers a free demo version, downloadable from the company website, plus free processing of up to 200 invoices. Click below to DOWNLOAD it:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.